TRAVELBOOK NOW!

Saturday, February 20, 2016

Survey

Hello, 

My name is Christopher Wienberg and I’m a Ph.D. student at the University of Southern California (USC) researching the personal experiences people write on the web about their everyday lives, and your blog came to my attention (http://epbites.blogspot.com/). 

I’m interested in how the thoughts and experiences written by people like you on weblogs and other social media can be used to make conclusions about society as a whole. I am contacting you because I am trying to collect reliable data about bloggers’ opinions, experiences, and characteristics in order to refine and evaluate my analyses. 

If you are at least 18 years old and interested in helping me, please take the brief survey linked in this email. It should only take about 15 minutes of your time. Your responses will be kept confidential. 

In the course of this study, we will also be analyzing the public posts on your weblog using natural language processing technology. The goal of this analysis is to correlate your responses to this survey with what you write about your life on your weblog. 


Thanks, 
Christopher 

USC Institute for Creative Technologies 
12015 Waterfront Drive 
Los Angeles, CA 90094 

No comments:

Post a Comment