TRAVELBOOK NOW!

Sunday, May 3, 2015

10 Reasons Why I Should Be The One To Sit On The Hotseat With Bossing Vic


Ire-reveal ko na dito ang aking pa-mysterious gimmick sa WWTBAM audition ko na :

10 REASONS WHY I SHOULD BE THE ONE TO SIT ON THE HOTSEAT WITH BOSSING VIC

1.) THIS ONE IS ON MY BUCKET LIST

2.) TO PUT UP MY VERY OWN BUSINESS WHICH I WILL NAME “ PUTO NG INA MO “

3.) EXCITED TO HAVE A FACE TO FACE WITH THE BOSSING OF ALL BOSSINGS.

4.) I HAVE AN EXPERIENCE WITH SEVERAL GAME SHOWS ALREADY.

5.) I’M A WIDE READER.

6.) I WILL DOCUMENT MY EXPERIENCE IN A BLOG AND WILL SUMMARIZE IT ALL IN A BOOK.

7.) I’M CAMERAGENIC AND TELEGENIC.

8.) DADALHAN KO SI BOSSING NG LUTO KONG PUTO.

9.) MAKATULONG SA AKING PAMILYA LALO NA SA AKING MAGULANG NA MAY MGA SAKIT NA DIN.

10.) I WILL TREAT MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS SA VIKINGS EAT ALL YOU CAN BUFFET.

‪#‎MilYOUnaire‬ 
‪#‎WhoWantsToBeAMillionaire

No comments:

Post a Comment