Thursday, August 14, 2014

R.I.P. Robin Williams

Isa na namang favorite kong Hollywood actor ang nawala at sukat sa ating kalagitnaan.

It's no less than the Oscar winner Hollywood actor Robin Williams.

He is 63 years old only.

He was found dead hanging by a belt and with an alleged wrist cut.

Suicide is the caused of death as of initial investigation.

Favorite ko siya sa mga pelikulang Good Will Hunting , Bicentennial Man , Dead Poets Society , The Birdcage , Jumanji , Hook , One Hour Photo and Mrs. Doubtfire to name a few.

True to  what his wife Susan Schneider said on his passing away :

 " I lost my husband and my best friend, while the world lost one of its most beloved artists and beautiful human beings. I am utterly heartbroken "

Indeed, the world is utterly heartbroken.


July 21, 1951 – August 11, 2014

1 comment:

  1. RIP Robin Williams, for sure sa heaven mahanap nya na ang totoong peace and happiness.

    ReplyDelete