In turn ,she has got it from this source Amazing Facts
Let us enjoy :
If You Think Your City Needs Life,
Find The Clever Artists Who Made These Stunning Street Art!
1. 3D optical illusions are painted on streets, inviting pedestrians to interact and take pictures.
2. Anamorphic Illustrations are decorated in abandoned buildings and underpasses.
3. Animal Silhouettes and Positive Messages are drawn on chipped concrete streets and walls.
4. Architectural Geodes are made through missing bricks and smashed walls.
5. Artistic Payphones are designed creatively.
6. Beautiful Mosaics and Refreshing Scenes are painted on staircases.
7. Books are used as pillars of a worn library.
8. Building's Imaginative Versions are fashioned on upright structures.
9. Cartoony Drawings are added to chips and cracks.
10. Chandeliers are placed on streetlights to make the neighborhood a little more fancy.
11. Crocheted Yarn are made to fill pavement cracks.
12. Eyebombing are done by most people across the globe.
13. Giant Bandages are made to cover up exposed bricks.
14. Lego Bricks are built to fill cracks.
15. Mini Gardens are planted in potholes.
16. Miniature Apartment Buildings are painted on old public power boxes.
17. Painted Faces are drawn on buildings, bridges, and weathered trees.
18. Extraordinary Drawings are painted on ordinary structures.
19. Aquariums are made from telephone booths.
20. Tiny Scenes are created with flowers and toys in cracked streets and potholes.
21. Tiny Toys are placed around garbage to turn them into playful mini scenes.
22. Hope of a beautiful and alternate reality are painted on city walls.
23. Unusual Things are added to temporarily fill potholes.
24. Yarn Bombing are made for trees, street poles, and any sort of public structure.