TRAVELBOOK NOW!

Thursday, March 13, 2014

My bestfriend Alex

Presenting , one of my few and chosen bestfriend - Alex Gesmundo of San Pablo City Laguna.

He is a model government employee of  the Department of Science and Technology located in Bicutan , Taguig City.

We became bestfriends for more than ten years na .

But lately , bihira na na din kaming magkita because of being busy as a bee sa kani-kaniyang mga raket and schedules.

Siya ang ikalawa kong naging kaibigan when I came out ten years ago.

Yung una , si Mar ay wala na kaming balita .

Kaya itong si Alex na lang ang natitira sa mga orig na magkakasama about ten years ago .

I am glad that our friendship stayed strong amidst and through many circumstances that may seem to end it. 

But we've passed the threshold of ten years and have emerged stronger than before .

I hope it will lasts ten years more .

To our 10 years of  lasting friendship , cheers to my dearest bestfriend Alex Gesmundo!







2 comments:

  1. good for the both of you to have each other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish us more long years together as bestfriends : )

    ReplyDelete