TRAVELBOOK NOW!

Thursday, February 20, 2014

pasalubong from Ms. Joy

I wanna thank from the bottom of my heart ( naks, parang Miss Universe contestant lang he he ) Ms. Joy of the blogsite Joy's Notepad for her pasalubong  for me straight from the land of the Midnight Sun , Norway .

Not just one , but two huh !



Complete with  her trademark inspiring quotation  from the Great Bible.
How thoughtful and nice naman of Ms. Joy are dahil naalala pa niya akong pasalubungan although medyo bago pa lang kaming magkakilala .

And we have our first meeting at the PBO charity event just recently at Kanlungan Ni Maria in Antipolo City.

Thank you , Ms. Joy and hope you will enjoy your staycation here in The Philippines , where the sun shines brightly all year long.

I'm sure you missed it a lot.

I hope , our initial meeting will not gonna be the last .

Happy to have a newfound friend like you !



No comments:

Post a Comment