Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Blogapalooza 2013 at SM Aura The Fort

I was one of the 400 or so invited bloggers and writers to witness a special event especially made for us bloggers : The Blogapalooza 2013

Spearheaded by Vincent Golangco , the event was held at SMX Convention Center at SM Aura in The Fort Bonifacio Global Center Taguig City.

The event started at 11 AM  but I was able to come only at around past 3 PM because of my busy schedule at work and in my own home.

The place was full and teeming with people which are all related in terms of blogging.

People with the same passion for blogging and writing get to meet and greet  each other along with the business presenters who was there to introduce and present their products and businesses  for us to blog and write about .

It was my first time to go and attend this event and for me it was such  an enthralling , fun and marvelous experience that I will cherish for the rest of my life.

I have met some other bloggers like myself  and also the organizer which is no other than Vincent Golangco himself.

There are many booths and cubicles that offers lots of freebies and giveaways for us bloggers to sample and taste.

I get to meet some business presenters also and inked a deal with some of them to do write-ups or blogpost for their company .

Plus I have also learned many pointers and  tips on how to do better with blogging and earn money at the same time.

This sure is one memorable experience that I will never ever forget for the rest of my life .

I just can't wait next year for this same event to happen and unfold before my eyes.

Here are some of the pictures to share :































4 comments:

  1. ay sayang di tayo nagkita sa event andun din ako eh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually , na-sight kita sa event , kaso nahiya lanag ako lumapit at magpakilala , dami mo kasing kasama he he .. 'di bale next time 'di na ko mahihiya : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow.. :D sana next time makasali ako dito....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yccos , for sure next year ay makakasama ka na niyan : )

    ReplyDelete