Friday, October 25, 2013

BLOGAPALOOZA 2013

At last , an invitation from Blogapalooza event which will be happening this coming  November 16 at SM Aura in Taguig City.

I am one of the lucky first 150 invited blogger guests to join the biggest event in the blogging world at this side of metropolis.

I will be joining hundreds and more of fellow bloggers which will all flock to the said event and will be witnessing live product demonstrations from their invited sponsors and endorsers.

I really believe that this will be a great experience for me because this is gonna be my first time to attend this fabulous and exciting event of a lifetime . 

 At any rate , I am also inviting other fellow bloggers to still register at the Blogaplooza's site here 


to become a part of this once in a lifetime event for this year.

And also , invitations are forwarded for those companies , businesses and product endorsers to sign up to this event and have the chance to present and demonstrate your thingamajigs to thousands of participants and get the chance to be represented by all of the blogger attendees .

So what are you waiting for , sign up and be counted !


1 comment: