Balita , Impormasyon at Talakayan of Everything under the Sun.
Sari saring balitaktakan nang kahit anong bagay sa buong uniberso.
This is your source of kuwentuhan at huntahan.
Come and let's have a B.I.T.E.S.
Tuesday, December 25, 2012
MALIGAYANG PASKO 2012
MALIGAYANG PASKO 2012 SA INYONG LAHAT
WALANG MASYADONG HAPPENING , SHARE KO NA LANG ANG MENSAHE FROM JOLLIBEE KIDS WORKSHOP :
Christmas Day is a all time favorite holiday in the whole world. Christmas Day is one of the most festive holidays in many countries around the world. It is a Christian holiday in memory of Jesus Christ’s birth and most people celebrate the day on December 25 to have special family bonding and give joy to others.
Tips to enjoy Christmas Day/Eve:
(1) Shop Year Round For Christmas Gifts Shop for items for Christmas gifts you will give out all year round. This eliminates stress and then you do not have to rush about in the month of December. This gives you time to relax as the holidays approach and make preparations to enjoy Christmas Eve.
(2) Make Plans with your friends If your friends already celebrate there Christmas with there family and other relatives, have a simple plan to hang out or even go somewhere adventurous that you and your friends will surely enjoy. If your planning to drink outside better to drink responsibly.
(3) Choose Simple Gifts This may be simple but it brings joy to other people or just simply to your friends and relatives, we don’t need to buy too expensive things just to let other people know that he/she is important, also giving hugs and kisses when the gift is given.
(4) Be a good Samaritan If you and your family want to have a twist when celebrating Christmas Day, try to celebrate it with other people examples; poor people in a community (you may choose 3-6 family just to manage the family members) give foods/gifts to Orphanage or organize and manage Feeding Program in your city/community this way you can bring Merry and Joy to there hearts and sure it will be unforgettable.
(5) Have fun. Kids enjoy Christmas. There is no reason adults can’t do the same. Allow yourself to be a child again. Pop crackers, enjoy unwrapping presents and playing with the wrapping paper.
(6) Consider having some “purpose” around Christmas. Maybe do some volunteer job? Perhaps reflect on what you can do to be an improved person or how you can contribute to society.
Let’s keep the Christmas Spirit alive in our hearts and make our everyday Christmas Day by just simply sharing what we have and happiness to others.
Wouldn’t it be great if your friends and loved ones also knew about it? Share this to your friends right away! If you have loved it, Im sure they will love it too…