TRAVELBOOK NOW!

Thursday, July 26, 2012

“Coming Home to Mandaue Foam”

Nuffnang Philippines and Mandaue Foam brings a free screening of  the movie The Bourne Legacy at Shangri-la Cineplex on August 10 , 2012.

Mandaue Foam is a furniture store with many branches scattered all over the country.

Visiting their website at Mandaue Foam will usher you to great buy finds .

Here are my top 3 choices :

1.)  3 Door Bookshelf w/ Glass - to stack-up my piles and collections of books in one place.


2.)  Dressing Table with Stool - for my bedroom .




3.) Seat Pad Fiber - for my sofa






These are all my great finds . And there's a lot more if you'll just visit their site.

Because Mandaue Foam is : Your home, your imagination"

Watch Mandaue Foam's newest TV commercial here :

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment