TRAVELBOOK NOW!

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

" Time Alone With You " and " When I See You Smile " - Bad English

I have rediscovered just recently one of two Bad English songs that I really really like .

The title is " Time Alone With You "  which became a hit  in the early 1990's.

The other one being " When I See You Smile " which is more popular and went to number 1 US Billboard Chart in 1989.

I'm head over heels in love with this two songs eversince I've heard of them playing in the radio for the first time .

Plus the fact that they were sung by Bad English frontman  John Waite - one of my favorite rocker -  who is also a successful solo artist via his hit song " Missing You " back in the 80's - one of may favorite too .

Listen and watch the videos here :




No comments:

Post a Comment