Tuesday, March 6, 2012
Happy and Smiling Dentist's Day
Today is Dentist's Day and I wanna share this email from a sponsor:
Dentist's Day is a day to display a big, toothy smile. After all, your Dentist plays a role in that big, bright smile. He's an important person in keeping your smile bright, and your teeth and mouth healthy.
If your Dentist is such an important person, then why are we so scared of the next dental visit? Is it perhaps the fear of discovering a cavity? Maybe, he will find the beginnings of gum disease? The fear of the dentist ranks right up there with.... the fear of pulling teeth!
Top 10 Reasons to Smile
1. Smiling Makes Us Attractive
2. Smiling Changes Our Mood
3. Smiling Is Contagious
4. Smiling Relieves Stress
5. Smiling Boosts Your Immune System
6. Smiling Lowers Your Blood Pressure
7. Smiling Releases Endorphins, Natural Pain Killers and Serotonin
8. Smiling Lifts The Face And Makes You Look Younger
9. Smiling Makes You Seem Successful
10. Smiling Helps You Stay Positive
Remember, Smiling is just one fun way to live longer!
BITES. of Edgar Portalan