Thursday, November 3, 2011

Nuffnang Blog Awards, Here I Come

I have become a member of Nuffnang just recently  . 

July of this year to be exact.


Nuffnang is the first and leading blog advertising community in the Asia - Pacific region that is united by one goal : to bring fellowship and camaraderie with each  bloggers located in  the Asia and the Pacific particularly in Malaysia, Singapore , Philippines and Australia.






I have only joined recently and yet with barely 5 months of being a member ,  I have already enjoyed more benefits and rewards by being a  glitterati member of this community . Plus the fact that we are all receiving remunerations for the ads that is being shown on our blogsite .


This coming December 16 , 2011, all roads lead  to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia for the Nuffnang Asia-Pacific Blog Awards 2011 in Putrajaya Marriott. The Awards aims to not only honour the region's best bloggers, but also to bring together blogger communities from across Asia-Pacific. 

This Nuffnang Asia-Pacific Blog Awards is being sponsored  by Volkswagen Malaysia and Putrajaya Marriott.

And with this event comes a free invite if you can name 3 reasons why you would want to go to the Nuffnang Asia - Pacific Blog Awards 2011.

And here are my 3 reasons :


1.) I wanted to experience what it feels like to walk the red carpet . I wanna know how does it feel to become a very important person who is walking the red carpet just like those Hollywood celebrities with all glitter and much glamor. I wanted to feel like a star , yeah .




2.) If ever , this is gonna be my first time to go out of my country , The Philippines , and visit another one , which is Malaysia . This is gonna be my first trip away from  my country home and I know for sure that this is gonna be exciting and much fun for me to enjoy and experience for the first time.



3.) I would like to meet fellow bloggers not only from  The Phillippines , but those Nuffnangers who comes from the other side of the world . I know for sure that hey have many stories to share with me and am very much sure that this is gonna be a lasting experience that I will cherish for all of my life .



These are the 3 simplest reasons why I would like to have a free invite to this once in a lifetime event.


I am looking forward to be chosen as one of those 500 bloggers who will be treated to  a 3 days and 2 nights of fun , laughter and enjoyment on this wonderful event of Nuffnang Asia - Pacific Blog Awards 2011 .

That's why , Nuffnang Blog Awards here I come ! 


I am proud to be a Nuffnanger!



No comments:

Post a Comment