TRAVELBOOK NOW!

Friday, September 30, 2011

Happy Birthday To Me ...

Happy , Yippee , Yehey .

Today is my birthday .

I have turned  40 on this day.

Kaya pagbigyan n'yo muna ako .

I would like to take this time for myself .

Wala munang bonggang post  ngayon .

It's gonna be all about me : D.

Picture greetings ko lang muna that says Happy Birthday to me he he he .

Yun na .

Next time na ang mga picz of how did I celebrate my 40th year here on this mother - fucking Earth ....

Weeehhh ...  joke joke joke ....

Of course naman , life on Earth will always be  a bliss .

Greet n'yo naman ako .



Click to play this Smilebox greeting
Create your own greeting - Powered by Smilebox
This digital greeting made with Smilebox



HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME !!!

5 comments:

  1. hello edgar, happy happy bday! so your life begins now, 40 na? mukha lang 39. enjoy and be happy! wishing you all the best, may all your hearts desire come true!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!!!!! :D enjoy ur day!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes..fabulous..awesome...!!!!!!!!! happy birthday..hehe missu

    ReplyDelete
  4. belated happy birthday po! God bless.


    Joe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you much sa mga bumati sa aking kaarawan ... Mam Terry , RonRon , cousin Grace and Joe of GB ... salamas sa inyong lahat he he he ... I'm 40 and surely life is just beginning for me ... mwaaahuggs to everyone !

    ReplyDelete