TRAVELBOOK NOW!

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Bakla Bakla Paano Ka Ginawa?


Finally , I get a hold of my first ever book entitled " Bakla Bakla Paano Ka Ginawa? "

It's out in your leading bookstore , so grab a copy for only Php 150.00 only.

Thank you sa lahat ng tumulong in realizing this book.

Especially to my Editor Mam Terry Bagalso and her assistants and my publisher Atlas Publishing Company.

A million thanks to all of you who made this possible.

You all will never be forgotten.

Jose Marti once told this when asked what every man ought to do before he dies?

He said : " Plant a tree , bear a child and write a book "

I have certainly planted a tree .

Now , I have a book written and get it published.

I' ve yet to bear a child.

Eh kaso di naman ako nanganganak eh.

So forget na lang ang pangatlo he he he he.

Malay natin debah???

He he he he.

I'll just cross that bridge when I get there.

In the meantime , please buy the book!
Bakla Bakla Paano Ka Ginawa?

Not only for all the Bakla out there.

But also for those who don't seem to understand us.

And to those who don't care.

Peace!

9 comments:

  1. Hi... I saw and do some scanning sa book mo when me and my sis visit national bookstore... I so like it gusto ko sana bilhin kaso was money ako... kaya babalikan ko nalang pag nag ka pera nku... was pako job kasi... Peace!!! Galing mo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. may summary po b kau nito ?
    project kse nmen eh ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi... i saw your book at NBS 3noma. I like it very much.. I remember my twin brother about your book.. because his a gay... ahaha :)) kaloka po uber.. im about to buy your book if i have money again and then give it to my brother... ahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you po sa lahat nang nag-buy..marami pong salamat sa inyong lahat....watch out for the next chapter....feel free to email me at henryallanpoe@hotmail.com for your questions..thanks again...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nabasa ko ung book mo grabe nakakatuwa.kailan po ba ung next na chapter. i can't wait.


    oh by the way may summary po ba ito?Project po namin eh.

    tnx :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. by middle of this year siguro..wait nyo po ah...tungkol sa summary...puwede naman nating pag-usapan yan...email me at henryallanpoe@hotmail.com..thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. wala nang copy sa NMational Bookstore Shangrila. Meron isang natitira kaso lumang luma na, nagtanong ako kung may stock silang bago, wala na raw....

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Superstarnold ... sold out na yung mga copy actually ... nagre -request na ako ng reprint ... hintya hintay lang muna he he ... thank you ...

    ReplyDelete