TRAVELBOOK NOW!

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Seven

7 is my favorite number.

7 is the number of God.

Here's some famous 7 in the whole wide world.




San Pablo City's 7 Lakes


1.Sampalok
2.Bunot
3.Palakpakin
4.Muhikap
5.Pandin
6.Yambo
7.Kalibato


Ancient Rome's 7 Hills
1.Palatine
2.Capitoline
3.Quirinal
4.Viminal
5.Esquiline
6.Caelian
7.Aventine


7 Sacraments of the Roman Catholic Church
1.Baptism
2.Reconciliation/Confession
3.Eucharist/ Holy Communion
4.Confirmation/Chrismation
5.Holy Matrimony
6.Holy Orders
7.Annointing of the Sick or Dying/ Extreme Unction


The 7 Deadly or Cardinal Sins

1.Pride( Superbia)
2.Avarice or Greed( Avaritia)
3.Envy( Invidia)
4.Wrath or Anger( Ira)
5.Lust( Luxuria)
6.Gluttony(Gula)
7.Sloth( Acedia)


7 Last Words of Jesus Christ
1."Father, forgive them ,for they do not know what they are doing."
2." I assure you, this day you'll be with me in Paradise."
3." Woman this is your Son" and " This is your Mother."
4." My God, My God, why have you forsaken me?"( Eloi, Eloi lama sabachthani?)
5." I am thirsty."
6." It is finished."
7." Father, into your hands, I commend my Spirit."


7 Wonders of the World

1.Great Pyramid of Giza( at Cairo, Egypt)
2.Hanging Gardens of Babylon( near Baghdad, Iraq)
3.Statue of Zeus(at the ancient town of Olympia, near Athens, Greece)
4.Temple of Artemis(at the ancient city of Ephesus, near Smyrna, Turkey)
5.Mausoleum at Halicarnassus( in Halicarnassus( now Bodrum) Turkey)
6.Colossus of Rhodes(at the harbor of the Island of Rhodes, Greece)
7.Lighthouse of Alexandria( at the ancient island of Pharos in Alexandria, Egypt)


The 7 Dwarfs of Snow White

1.Sleepy
2.Sneezy
3.Grumpy
4.Dopey
5.Doc
6.Bashful
7.Happy


and of course GMA channel 7....Kapuso......he he he he

No comments:

Post a Comment